Monday, July 13, 2009

Christmas in July???

In case you haven't noticed yet, I recently added a new "element" to the side-bar on my blog. I added a "Countdown to Christmas" clock. You might be thinking that I'm a little crazy, and I understand. However, in case you don't know, I am a super-freak for Christmas. I get little "pangs" of Christmas all throughout the year and it's not uncommon for me to start jumping around, all giddy, on a random day in, say, July, and then shriek "I can't wait for Christmas!!!" Yes, this is normal in my household, and yes, Chris will tell you all about it if you ask. I'm the type of person who starts listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, who cuts down their Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving (when it's socially accpetable to put up a tree), and Christmas shops all year round. So, like I said, if you think I'm a little kooky for putting up a "Countdown to Christmas" clock, I won't blame you. But if you ever need to know how many days until Christmas, you know where to look! :)

4 comments:

andi said...

I am so glad you put that up there. I was having a terrible time counting down the days on a calendar and on my fingers and toes. You saved me a huge hassle! :) Hehe. I love Christmas, too and have a tendency to jump around and get giddy! I might not quite be ready for Christmas music yet, though! :)

Erin Lewis said...

Finally there is another Christmas freak! I am the same way - just last month I got all excited and told Kevin that there was less than half the year to go until Christmas! Thanks for the countdown!!!

Erin Lewis said...

Oh and just yesterday I was singing "silent night" to Robbie while trying to get him to sleep!

Jon and Stefanie said...

I heard on the news Christmas stuff is already coming out in stores. Yikes! -Stef