
(This is the best picture I've been able to get of her, so far.)
The happy family:

(Jeff, Bridget, and little Cece. I couldn't fix the eyes in this picture, so I apologize. Luckily, Jeff and Bridget got better pictures of the day than the ones I took!)
We brought our own noise-maker with us to the baptism service. Her name is Hannah:

After the service, we went to Jeff and Bridget's house and had a fabulous brunch. Caleb became instant friends with Bridget's nephew, Brit.

(They were actually being very affectionate in this picture. They were hugging the stuffed puppy at the same time...)
Paige also taught the boys how to play a game on her Nintendo DS.

Not sure if I'm ready to buy one of these for Caleb yet. He'll have to wait until he's a little older, I think! :)
And finally, we had to take another grand kids' picture since everyone was looking so nice on this day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment