Friday, August 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese (and Baby Stuff!)

Last Sunday was a super busy but super fun day. In the early afternoon, I went to my sister-in-law, Heather's, house to celebrate her first baby shower.


Her baby is due at the end of September and I'm sure you'll be seeing more pictures of her since we're hosting another shower for her in just a few weeks.

I had to leave the shower early to go pick up Caleb at home and then drive across the Twin Cities to Chuck E. Cheese for Sully's birthday party. Sully is 4 weeks older than Caleb and they are great friends. Although, I'm pretty sure Caleb was using Sully's party to practice for his own which is coming up soon. (Keep reading and you'll see what I mean!)

The birthday boy himself:


We played lots of games and Caleb rode on several mechanical rides. This is the front of one of them:


It's a jeep that simulates "off-roading". It starts out level and then goes WAY up on it's back wheels. (This is it in the "up" position.) It really took me by surprise and I realized as it was way up there that I forgot to make Caleb put on the seat belt.... (He was fine.)

Caleb "helping" Sully blow out his candles....


...and open his gifts....


I'm sure Sully didn't mind...I hope.

And finally, here is a picture of the two "buddies".


Happy Birthday, Sullivan!!

No comments: