Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Cover-Up

We had a FABULOUS day complete with Chris touching up paint in our living room (and then some), me finishing crafty projects I've been meaning to get done, and both kids being ANGELS. We even ran some errands as a family this evening and it was so great spending time with each other. The evening was complete with dinner at Champps and dessert at DQ.

Anyways, we got home and promptly put the kids to bed since it was about that time. Everything went smoothly so Chris and I were just about to kick our feet up when Hannah started hysterically crying upstairs. We thought for sure that it was a night-terror (she has them occasionally). Even though you aren't supposed to wake up a child when they're having a terror, it usually helps Hannah calm down if we rock her while she's crying. So, we head up to her room only to find that she is STUCK UNDER HER FITTED SHEET. Did you catch that? She wasn't having a night-terror: she crawled under the fitted sheet of her mattress, and couldn't figure out how to get out. It was so weird! As soon as I got her out, the poor little thing said "Stuck!! Stuck!!" with a red face. Seriously, what other kind of strange situations can my children get into?? Wait...don't tell me. :)

1 comment:

Erin Lewis said...

Can I just say I love reading your blog and the silly/cute things your kids say and do? I can just see the poor girls tear streak face and she is trying to explain to you that she was stuck! Poor thing!