Hannah loves to wear this headband that my mom got for her. Of course, she also loves to put it on by herself so this is pretty much her daily hair-style when we're home...

"Look! I can see through my skirt!"

She also loves to wear her brother's socks around the house. They are always too big for her, never all the way on her feet, and in any color she can find.

"Mom, can I help you wash the windows....with my pants?"

I took so many pictures of Hannah in her pretty dress that "someone" was feeling a bit left out. Yes, Chris was very proud. :)
2 comments:
One day he is going to really regret that picture! I know Zac hates the one of him in my night gown that I like to show people at every opportunity!
Oh my gosh! These two just crack me up!
Post a Comment