She was taking her hand, dipping it in her ice cream (which had, by now, melted), and was rubbing it all over her hair. Not sure exactly what she was thinking, but she sure thought she was pretty awesome! Needless to say, her next stop was the bathtub....
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
And She Loves Ice Cream....
So, I know that I wrote a few weeks ago that Hannah does not like ice cream. In the past two weeks, that has changed---for the better. Hannah has decided that she does, in fact, like ice cream, and she does, in fact, need an ice cream cone whenever her brother has one. No problem there. Fair is fair, after all. Today, however, she got a special treat. Her brother fell asleep while we were running some evening errands. We got home around 6:30pm and since we had already had dinner, I gave in to Hannah's request for "ah beam (ice cream)". I gave her a little bowl of it, and she happily sat at the kitchen table eating her dessert while Chris and I did some chores around the house. All of a sudden, I realized that she had been sitting there for quite some time, not telling me that she was "all done". When I looked at her, I found this:


She was taking her hand, dipping it in her ice cream (which had, by now, melted), and was rubbing it all over her hair. Not sure exactly what she was thinking, but she sure thought she was pretty awesome! Needless to say, her next stop was the bathtub....
She was taking her hand, dipping it in her ice cream (which had, by now, melted), and was rubbing it all over her hair. Not sure exactly what she was thinking, but she sure thought she was pretty awesome! Needless to say, her next stop was the bathtub....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment