Friday, September 11, 2009

My Little Lady Bug

I seriously can't look at this picture without laughing to myself:


The other day, Hannah fell in love with this lady bug Halloween costume. It was inexpensive so I thought "What the heck?" and got it for her. She hugged it throughout our shopping trip and I had to pry it from her fingers just to get it up to the counter to pay for it. Needless to say, she wanted to wear it as soon as we got home. So, for the past two days, Hannah has been a little lady bug and she loves to look at her reflection in the mirror or windows. If she continues to wear this costume like she has been, it's going to be worn out by the time Halloween rolls around!!

(Caleb likes the costume's puffy tummy....)

2 comments:

Erin Lewis said...

This is absolutely adorable! We might be at the Auburn / Ole Miss game this year on Halloween so I might dress Robbie in a tiger since that is the Auburn mascot??? I can't wait to see Caleb's costume.

Beth I. said...

So adorable. And I know what you mean -- Elijah wore a lion costume when he was 1, and I just giggled and giggled when he wore it..couldn't help it. :)