Today we had our annual "fall pictures" photo shoot. We've done one every year since Caleb was born and use one of the pictures as our Christmas card picture every year. This year, however, we had to use a different photographer since our favorite, Brianna Gray, is busy almost having a baby!! (Seriously---she's due next week!) So, this year, we went with a really nice girl named Tasha who took Heather's maternity pictures a couple months ago. Tasha did such a great job with the kids and hopefully got some great shots despite my kids running in two different directions the whole time!! (Seriously, when do kids start sitting still for pictures? Most of these were candid and it was STILL hard to get them to stand in the same vicinity of each other. "Caleb hug your sister. No, Hannah, sit by Caleb. No, stop running that way!! Come baaaaack! Caleb, sit back down. No really, sit back down. NOOOOO!!" That's just a taste at what I sounded like throughout the whole photo shoot...) Anyway, we also found out that Tasha is good friends with the photographer that did our wedding pictures back in 2004. I realized then that we have SO MANY wonderful and talented photographers that we know of. I think this means we need to start getting our pictures done MUCH more often... (Chris is saying "NO!" about now, I'm sure!)
To see our last year's pictures, click HERE. I'll be sure to post the ones taken today as soon as they are ready. (It will be about three weeks so hold your horses!!!)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment