Sunday, October 18, 2009
Hello????
Hello, my name is Katie and...well, you know the rest. I felt the need to re-introduce myself since it seems like FOREVER since I've posted. You might be thinking: Hel-lo, Katie! It's not like you're THAT busy, are you?? Well, not too busy, per se, but I was out of town for a few days. Before that, I was just busy getting ready for going out of town. I realized as we were leaving that I didn't write anything to you folks telling you not to check my blog for a few days, so for that, I apologize! Perhaps you haven't missed me, but I've missed you for sure! My fingers are itching to type so check back in the next couple of days for some updates. Tonight, I am too exhausted to write much. We just got home from our weekend away (more on that tomorrow) and although I didn't do any of the driving, I am STILL super tired. Maybe it's all the "waiting on hand and foot" that I had to do for my kiddos in the car ("I'm hungry! I have to go potty! I want to watch a movie!") or maybe it's chasing Hannah around the house trying to get her PJs on her. Either way, I'm sitting with my feet up now and I am unwinding. Until tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well-I personally am glad you are back. I was starting to wonder. :o)
We really did miss you, so hurry and post your funny and insightful blogs!!!! Can't wait to hear about your weekend away!
Post a Comment