This broom is standing on it's own with nothing holding it up. At one point, we even put a toy through the top handle loop and it still balanced upright by itself. Chris wouldn't tell me how---maybe brooms do this all the time and I'm just gullible in believing that it's something unique?---but it was kind of freakin' me out!!!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Standing Broom
Carrie posted about this a few days ago so we just had to try it! (To check out Carrie's post, click HERE!)

This broom is standing on it's own with nothing holding it up. At one point, we even put a toy through the top handle loop and it still balanced upright by itself. Chris wouldn't tell me how---maybe brooms do this all the time and I'm just gullible in believing that it's something unique?---but it was kind of freakin' me out!!!!
This broom is standing on it's own with nothing holding it up. At one point, we even put a toy through the top handle loop and it still balanced upright by itself. Chris wouldn't tell me how---maybe brooms do this all the time and I'm just gullible in believing that it's something unique?---but it was kind of freakin' me out!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just tried (cause really, sometimes i can't even get the broom to stand propped against the wall in the closet!!!) and mine worked too. That is so crazy.
OMG this is so cool!! I just went up and made Julian get out of bed to come look. I'm going to post a pic on facebook in a minute.
Ok, so NOW I know why Paige was messing around with all of the brooms in the house!!! I hadn't read your post till just now...
Post a Comment