Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Pictures....

Here are a few cute pictures that I've taken recently....

The other afternoon, while Hannah was napping, Caleb decided that he wanted some Ramen noodles to eat as a late lunch. I made the Ramen for him, and set it on the table. Then I went upstairs to put laundry away, assuming that Caleb would sit at the table at eat his lunch like he normally does. When I came downstairs, this is what I found:


Caleb wanted to be closer to the TV (like he couldn't see it from the kitchen table?? Don't ask....) so he pushed the coffee table right up to the couch, brought his placemat over, and ate his lunch in the living room. It was so cute that all I could really do was applaud him for using his place mat and not spilling broth anywhere. :)

Stick 'em up!!!


(Just kidding.) Caleb and Hannah were having fun with some butterfly nets that came with a new game that Grandma bought for Caleb. They came up with this "bandit" idea by themselves, and wore the nets around the house like this for quite awhile one afternoon!!

Caleb and Hannah are all about dressing up in costumes lately. We've even had to keep all of their current and past Halloween costumes handy so they can use them whenever they want. Of course, one downfall of this is that sometimes there are too many to choose from. This is what a "Batman-Super Sleuth Tigger" looks like:


Last week we had our last bonfire before the snow flies.


Enjoying the fire lasted for all of 10 minutes since the kids were complaining that they were cold. This was despite being bundled up in winter coats and sipping some hot chocolate, mind you!

Caleb was having a "bad day" (as he calls it) on Friday, so I picked him up early from school and we spent some time together without his little sister. Caleb got a haircut and some ice cream from Dairy Queen. We even stopped by the local book store so Caleb could spend a left-over gift card that we still had from his birthday. He ended up getting a wooden cookie play set....


...and a "paint your own toy car" kit.


Here's Caleb showing off the really cute Thanksgiving project he made at preschool:


Hannah also tried to "show-off" her Thanksgiving project from her class (she painted with a feather), but she was more interested in checking it out herself than showing it to the camera. :)

No comments: