Wow...I didn't realize that I haven't blogged all week. That might be because I've been too busy to even THINK about anything remotely normal. I've had one of those crazy weeks that only happens when I volunteer for things and it turns out that I put too much on my plate. Isn't that always the way?? This means that I'm concentrating on my projects too much and the rest of my life gets put on the back-burner. So, what am I doing today? Cleaning up all that has been shoved aside. Practically all the clothes in our house are dirty so here I am washing load after load while the kids are at school. (Not too annoying for me since there's something soothing to me about doing laundry. Folding, especially!) The dirty dishes are piled high and I'm just waiting for the motivation to get to those in a bit. I'll feel so much better once things are back in some kind of order!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a much more interesting post and pictures to boot. Today, I'm going to get the house chores finished and then go see the movie "New Moon" with my sister-in-law and some of my other friends.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment