This last weekend was so much fun for all of us. The kids had a blast at my parents house (and they even went down to Rochester to visit their great-grandpa---twice!!). Chris got the annual "deer hunting fever" out of his system and it was totally worth it: he got an 8-point buck! Whoo-hoo! (This also means that I didn't clean out the chest freezer last week for nothing---whew!) I was home while my family was having their own fun, but I, too, was doing something I enjoy. I was scrapbooking and having a fabulous "girls' weekend" with 4 of my favorite scrapping buddies. They stayed over from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon and we had a blast!!
Here are a couple pictures that were taken:
Ashely & myself (minus make-up and nice hair) :)

Sarah & Brittney

I didn't get as many scrapbook pages made this year as I did last year (17 pages done this year, about 25 made last year), but I got some other crafty projects finished and of course spent lots of time chatting. :) Thanks for a great weekend, girls! And thanks to my parents for making it possible by taking my kiddos for a couple days. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. :)
3 comments:
What a perfect weekend for everyone - I am so envious! I might have to get something going like that down here!!!
You changed your site! I love it!
Yea, I changed it because I was bored the other day. I never look at my blog myself, so when I clicked on it and saw that everything was still purple after a year, I thought "Time to remodel!!" :)
Post a Comment