Sunday, December 20, 2009

Questions from a 4-year Old....

Here are just a few questions that Caleb has asked in the last couple of days. I'll wait until he's older to answer some of them...

* "Can God die?" (The answer was "no".)

* "Well, if He did die, then could he make himself be alive again because He can do anything?"

* "How many heads does God have?"

* "If babies are in mommies tummies, then where do they come out?" (Ummm....harder to explain to a 4-year old than you would think. I opted for the "I'll tell you when you're older" answer.)

* "Why did God make mosquitos if they only bite us?"

* Comment from Caleb: "Mom, when you have a baby in your tummy---"
I stopped him right there and said, "Caleb, listen. Let's stop talking about when I have a baby in my tummy. I'll just let you know when God puts one in my tummy, okay?"
Caleb said, "Okay. But, Mom, be sure to tell me AS SOON as He puts the baby in there, okay?"
Okay.........

There will be more posts like this, I'm sure!! Caleb is FULL of questions these days---and they are mostly questions that I, myself, am unable to answer. *sigh*

No comments: