Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sledding

A few weeks ago, Chris took Caleb sledding for the first time. I think we've pulled Caleb around in a sled before (in our yard) but he's always been too little to go down hills and enjoy it. I just learned how to off-load pictures from our new "little camera", so I can finally post some cute pictures of Caleb having a great time!! (Disclaimer: this was before Christmas so we definitely have more snow on the ground now than we did then---and it's much colder now!!)




Chris and Caleb both had a really fun time, so I think we'll get out and do some more sledding when we have the time. Caleb surprised us by walking up the hill all by himself and sledding down. Chris even took some video with the camera so I could feel like I was right there with them!! I tried to post one but I'm still new at posting video so it didn't work out too well. I'll keep working on it!

No comments: