Okay.....just to let you know, I'm going to have to start labeling "Caleb-isms" as "Kid-isms". Since Hannah is two-years old now, she is saying and doing more and more funny stuff these days. I can't post everything she says, but I'll try to post as much as I can so you can chuckle along with me!! :)
* The other day, Caleb randomly said, "My friend, Noah, (from preschool) and I like to trap girls in a dungeon." I inquired more about this and realized that Caleb and his friend run around the playground literally telling the cute little girls that they are trapping them. Finally, I said, "Why do you do this??" Caleb looked at me with the most innocent face and said, "Because we want them to be our friends." I guess now is a good time to start telling him what girls like and don't like!! :)
* When I dropped Caleb off at preschool this morning, the dad of one of the other students and myself were both commenting on the contents of the "sensory table". The sensory table is a tub on legs (basically) that they fill with different cool stuff throughout the year. Right now, it's filled with dried spaghetti noodles. The dad said, "What's that?" His daughter said, "It feels like a hedgehog." We looked at each other like "Ooookaaaay" when all of a sudden, the head preschool teacher said to the class, "What do we say when we touch a hedgehog?" All the kids near us (including Caleb) said, "Ouchie-wah-wah!" Haha!! Caleb's teachers teach him the funniest and cutest things to say EVER!
* Since we got back from our trip (that I still need to write about), Hannah's language has boomed. Her newest thing is to say, "Dah dah dah.....I'm AWESOME!" (She says this over and over because she usually gets a great reactions from those around her.....)
* Hannah and I were at Joann Fabric the other day and I needed to change her diaper. When we got to the bathroom, the ladies room was pretty full with employees and also customers. Hannah and I made our way to the "big stall" where the changing station was. As I was changing Hannah's diaper, I was joking around and I put her new diaper on her face and said "Where is Hannah?" Hannah noticed at that point that there was a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front of her new diaper. She said, "Mickey Mouse!" I said, "Yes...there's Mickey." Hannah immediately surprised me by shouting at the top of her lungs, "PUT MICKEY ON MY BUTT!! PUT MICKEY ON MY BUTT!!" I could hear the other ladies giggling and commenting about how "cute" Hannah sounded in the stall but I'm so glad they couldn't see my RED face!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment