We become the proud new "parents" of a cutie like this:
We are honored to announce the "arrival" of Zipper Christenson (Zip or Zippy for short).
He's full of pep, which is what made him catch my eye in the first place. Yea, yea, yea....so I was the one who fell in love with him first. I saw him wrestling with two other little poodle mixes (Zippy is a two-month old maltese-poodle mix) and he was so energetic! My heart skipped a beat when I saw his little face, and Chris said that he saw me make a face that he rarely sees. He could tell I wanted to bring that little guy home so after some discussing, we decided to just do it!
Zippy LOVES the kids....
...And they love him, too!!
Even Jack is warming up to Zippy.
They way they are following each other around makes us think they will be great friends! (Although, Jack looks like a HORSE compared to tiny little Zipper!)
So, now we're back to potty training and watching a puppy everywhere he goes (partly because he's so little!!). It's so fun to see the kids play with a puppy and it's fun to see Jack try to decide if he likes the little ball of fluff or not!! :)
2 comments:
So cute!!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!
That is the cutest puppy ever!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment