One more Zippy picture....
He fell asleep twisted on his back in his gated area. The camera made a loud "click" when I took this picture, but Zipper didn't even budge!
The weekend before last when Caleb was sick, all he wanted to do was snuggle on the couch. Of course, all Hannah wanted to do was snuggle with her brother!!
(I think I caught her in a "yawn-smile" when I took this picture...)
There's a new show on Nickelodeon called "Team Umizoomi" and the kids LOVE it. In fact, saying they love it is probably an understatement. They ask to watch it every single day and know all the episodes they have seen by heart. Because it's now on before we wake up, we've had to record it so the kids can watch it while they're eating breakfast. I also put this show on when I need to get something done and don't want the kids to get into anything. As you can see, they're glued to the screen!!!
Yesterday, I was playing around with the camera when both kids asked me to take their picture. Here are a couple pictures from our impromptu photo shoot:
That's all I have for you, folks!! I know you might be saying, "That's IT?!" Looking at the memory card in my camera made me realize that we haven't been taking enough pictures lately. I'm hoping to do a better of job of that as the weather continues to get nicer outside. (It's in the high 50's right now! Yippee!!)
2 comments:
Say, I think I recognize that red afghan in that one pic of Hannah and Caleb on the couch. Makes me smile to see them in use!!
I have been feeling like I haven't seen you guys in forever and now I know it's true when I see these pictures of Caleb and Hannah! I still need to meet little Zippy!
Post a Comment