Monday, March 22, 2010

Target Field!!!

I just had to put exclamation points after my title because we are SO excited to watch some Twins Baseball in the new Target Field Stadium. We are splitting a quarter-season package of games with Jeff & Bridget and Bob & Sue (although the whole family will be enjoying the games, of course!!) and we got a sneak-peek of the Target Field yesterday. All I can say is that it's pretty amazing and I hope you are able to enjoy it very soon!!

Here are a few pictures from that day....Enjoy!!

The Minneapolis skyline from the top of the stadium:


The concourse where the food is. So many choices and the halls are EXTRA wide!!


Hello, gorgeous!!


My hunny and I up on the Budweiser rooftop deck:


I love me some Joe Nathan!! (Don't you dare mention how I will not see him out on the field this season....)



Yay for baseball!! Now it really feels like spring! ;)

No comments: