Hannah discovered what water fountains are for when we went to church the other night. For weeks, whenever we walk past a water fountain, she turns it on, sticks her hand in the water, and says, "I washed my hands!" At the church, Caleb showed her that you're supposed to DRINK from the fountain. Once she had that "aha!" moment, she wouldn't leave it alone!! If we didn't know where Hannah was that evening, all we had to do was follow the sound of running water...
I took the kids to Old Navy the other day and while I was paying for our purchases, I asked Caleb to put the cart back by the front of the store. He did, but didn't come back to me when he was done. I walked over to the front of the store where the carts were right by a big display of mannequins. Wouldn't you know? Caleb climbed in to stand up by the mannequins and go STUCK!!! He couldn't go one way or the other without knocking something down. I helped him out...after I took a picture, that is. :)

The other night, Chris was outside doing stuff in the yard and I was making dinner. I realized that the kids and the dogs were all being VERY quiet. That always makes me a little nervous but when I went searching for them, I realized that they weren't getting into trouble. They were all hanging out together by the front door, watching Chris outside. :)
I didn't get a super great picture since they all started moving around when they saw me, but it's so rare that all four "kids" are sitting in one place at the same time.
2 comments:
I liked the picture of Caleb and the manicuins.
Even Zippy isn't a baby anymore :-(
Post a Comment