Because it was a chilly day, we were going to have to wear jackets and cover up most of our Twins gear. So, that said, I just HAD to take a picture of Hannah in her adorable little Twins jersey before we left the house...
Daddy with the kids in our seats:
The crew from the construction company that built the stadium came out and sang the national anthem. They also brought a huge American flag with them that almost blew away in the wind!!
Outdoor baseball at it's best!!
Here's Hannah pointing out a jet in the sky. Now that's something you couldn't do from inside the Dome!!
Mommy and Hannah in the Golden Glove:
A funny quote from the day: The guy sitting next to me said, "I wish they could put a dome over this place..."
We made it through five innings with the kids before needing to head back to the car for some much needed naps. It was a great day and I can't wait for warmer games in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment