I also have to share this cute picture of him. Whenever I leave him outside to play for awhile, he gets tangled up in our little slide/playhouse structure. Most of the time, I find him INSIDE the playhouse!! What a goofy little pup!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Zippy Got His First Haircut!
And let me tell you, he's REALLY fluffy!

I also have to share this cute picture of him. Whenever I leave him outside to play for awhile, he gets tangled up in our little slide/playhouse structure. Most of the time, I find him INSIDE the playhouse!! What a goofy little pup!
I also have to share this cute picture of him. Whenever I leave him outside to play for awhile, he gets tangled up in our little slide/playhouse structure. Most of the time, I find him INSIDE the playhouse!! What a goofy little pup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment