Monday, July 5, 2010
Newest Niece
Last Tuesday, we got a nice surprise: a new niece!! My brother, Jon, and his wife, Stefanie, welcomed Linnea Jean to their adorable little family. While we obviously knew this little bundle was going to arrive soon, and we also knew that Stefanie was in labor, I say that Linnea was a surprise because I (and other people) were SO SURE she was going to be a boy!! We were so wrong, which is fabulous because Linnea is perfect just the way she is. :) Caleb and Hannah are so happy to have a new baby cousin and this totals five nieces for Chris and I. Let's just say, there's a lot of pink to shop for! Although, now knowing that Jon and Stef had a girl, I really have the feeling that our next one will be a boy. But, heck, what do I know? I've been wrong EVERY TIME so I think I should stop guessing now and just let God surprise us!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so nice to have you guys come and visit little Linnea! Thank you for all the sweet outfits! I would to have you and the kiddoes come over sometime this week! Whatever works for you :)
Post a Comment