Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Haircut!!

Well, I finally did it: I broke down and let Hannah get her hair cut. She turned three in December, so I guess it was about time! I still wanted her hair to be long enough to put up into ponytails, etc, but I think it looks really nice with a few inches cut off. After all, hair grows back, so it's not like we can't keep it longer in the future!! (Don't worry, I didn't cry when they cut it, but I think I made a yelping sound....)

The "before" picture:


Hannah was a pro at sitting in the barber's chair and moving her head where the stylist wanted her to move it. I'm blessed with two kids who, so far, love getting their hair cut, so that's a plus! Here is Hannah's new 'do:



2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh Hannah! You are such a BIG girl now!I love your new "DO"!

Anonymous said...

Zoe wants to get her haircut so bad. She hasnt yet, Cayde has had two haircuts so far. So i am gonna take her to get hers cut when i get mine next time i probably will cry :(