Friday, May 27, 2011
Oh, the Honesty!
A typical weeknight bedtime routine in our house consists of our three-year old getting out of bed at least twice. Usually, it's once to go potty (again) and once to wander down the stairs and say, "Whatcha doin'?" to her parents who are usually sitting in the living room watching some TV show that recorded earlier in the evening. I thought I had seen everything so far with her and Caleb's bedtime habits combined, but tonight, my daughter once again proved me wrong. About ten minutes after I put her to bed, I noticed her bedroom door was completely shut and I could tell that her bedroom light was on, too. I opened the door expecting her to be reading books in bed or playing with her princesses on the floor. Instead, I found her sitting in her bed eating....CHEETOS!! What the heck?! She had found a half-bag of Cheetos in the cupboard the night before and brought them up to her room with no one noticing. I was baffled that I didn't notice them missing and even more surprised when Hannah proudly announced that she also hid a bag of Frito Lays under her unsuspecting brother's bed. I guess I have some searching to do when I get up tomorrow. Oh, don't worry---I checked her room out before I left and there aren't any more hidden snacks in there. I'll also be keeping a better inventory of the snack cupboard from now on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment