Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Very Hannah Evening

* Tonight, Hannah randomly "wished" (aka prayed) to Jesus that He would put a "girl baby in Mommy's tummy". I asked her, "What happens if Jesus puts a boy baby in there?" Hannah decided to re-pray for both a girl baby AND a boy baby. As soon as she opened her eyes, she looked at my tummy and said, "My wish came true!!!"

* Note to self: When your three-year old says, "Smell my breath!" several minutes after she was supposed to have brushed her teeth, make sure she didn't just eat a beef stick AFTER brushing her teeth with watermelon-flavored toothpaste. YUCK.

* Speaking of said beef stick, about 10 minutes after the "smell my breath" incident, I was tucking Hannah in to bed. I casually asked if she finished the beef stick and she happily replied, "Nope! I put it in my secret compartment!" She jumped out of bed and explained that her "secret compartment" was in her night stand drawer, under the Legos she hid from her brother and also under one of her dolls that "sleeps" in the drawer. I finally convinced her to hand over the beef stick, knowing that if I didn't take it away from her, I'd find it days later (and wouldn't be happy about it!). *whew!*

No comments: