How do you know that your children have over-active imaginations? Instead of playing "House", the excitedly decide to play "Center of the Earth". :p
********************************
Caleb and Hannah don't have walkie talkies yet so on their latest "quest", they sat on the floor on either side of the couch (so that they couldn't see each other) and talked to each other with pretend walkie talkies. How did I know what they were doing? Hannah's first line to Caleb was "Special Agent, I'm talking on my walkie talkie." Now I'm thinking, "Who really needs the real thing??" :)
********************************
Today I made homemade meatballs for dinner. As I pulled them out of the oven, Caleb looked at them and said, "Y-U-C-K."
I said, "Well, Hannah likes meatballs so she'll eat them for dinner."
Hannah took one look at the meatballs and said, "Y-S-T-E-F-A."
I'll have to remind her of this incident once she can spell actual words....
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment