Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Fun Place...

Today we checked out another new fun place that recently opened on our side of the Cities. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt/coffee shop where you weigh your bowl of yogurt and toppings after putting your sundae together and that's how they determine the cost.  Let's just say, we could have been there all day deciding what kind of toppings we wanted on each of  our sundaes because there were tons to choose from!!  In the end, Hannah chose strawberry yogurt with Mike 'n' Ike candies on it, Caleb chose vanilla yogurt with mini M&M's and gummy bears and Connor and I split some plain old "cake batter" yogurt...which was pretty much to die for.  If you get a chance to check this place out, I highly suggest that you do!!

Connor loved the frozen yogurt so much that when I stepped away from the table, he reached up from his stroller and pulled the bowl down to feed himself...


"This sounds like a plain old ice cream shop!" you might be thinking, but I haven't told you one of the coolest parts yet.  You can WRITE on all the tables and windows in this joint!! 



They have baskets with dry erase markers in them and all the tables are white wipe-off, so you can sit and doodle while you enjoy your treat.  Let's just say, if you can't find us this summer, chances are, we're hanging out at this place!!  :)

No comments: