I cut off Connor's curls. (sob!) I took all three kids to the kiddie salon for haircuts last Friday and knew that something had to be done with Connor's hair. Of course, he's had haircuts in the past (this was our fourth--yes, FOURTH--trip to the salon for him) but Chris had asked me to get a "summer" haircut for him this time. Well, summer = short, and short = no curls, and no curls = my baby is growing up too fast....so you can see what my dilemma was. Lucky for the indecisive, sappy mother (ahem...that would be me), the manager of the salon was the one who cut his hair this time and she flat out told me that I couldn't have it short AND keep the curls. I think her exact words to me were, "So, what'll it be, Mom?" *sigh* I decided that if the curls are natural, they will surely grow back and alas, my baby now looks like a three year old. (Again, sob!)
Before:
(Yea, yea, yea...I know you can't see the curls in this one. They're in the back.)
And the "after-action shot" (needless to say, his patience were running thin by this point):
If you want a better "after" picture, I'll give you this one....
....only, that's not Connor, it's Caleb. The similarities are really starting to freak me out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment