Thursday, April 26, 2012
I can't wait!!
There are about 30 days left until summer vacation and I can't wait. I can't wait for the kids to be able to play outside more with their friends. I can't wait for the warmer summer weather and the chance to blow up the inflatable pool so the kids (and the dog) can cool off in the backyard. And, I especially can't wait to sleep in past 7:00 am every morning! I can't wait to go buy a Sit 'n' Stand stroller so it's easier for me to take all three kids to the zoo and on walks by myself. (We gave our double stroller to my brother's family because it was too heavy to push with the older two kids wanting to sit in the front of it. With a Sit 'n' Stand, the older child sits in the back so it has better weight distribution.) I can't wait to not be tied to our house in the mornings and have to miss all the fun work-out classes at the gym because they finish when I'm supposed to be home waiting for Caleb to get off the bus. I can't wait for a splash pad to open in our town (at the beginning of June!) because it's going to be super close to our house. I can't wait to lay outside when Connor is taking his afternoon naps and read my Kindle in the sunshine, while the older kids play in the yard and burn off some energy. I can't wait for the weather to be consistently warmer so all the patios are open at all the restaurants and bars and we can sit outside on summer evenings with a margarita. Okay....so are you sick of me saying "I can't wait" yet?? :) There's just too much to look forward to. Life is good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment