Monday, June 16, 2008

Early Post

It's only 8:00 in the morning but I have to post some cute things before I forget. Both Caleb and Hannah are being very adorable this morning. While I was holding Hannah on my lap and making her smile, she all of a sudden grabbed my face with both hands and pulled my face to hers. So, I gave her a kiss and pulled away. Then she did it again! She did it about 10 times altogether. What a doll---she was asking for kisses!
With cute babies like this in our house, how can I say "no" to Caleb's random comment this morning. While having breakfast, he said, (out of the blue, mind you), "Mom, I want you to have another baby." I was pretty surprised but I told him "someday". If the third one is as precious as the first two, I'll have ten! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! They are adorable! I would laugh if you had 10! And would you still say this on the days they are acting less than adorable? :)

The Fritz Facts said...

You are going to jinx yourself and end up with multiples next time around. hahahaha

Your kids are so cute. I love it!