Friday, June 20, 2008
Gone...
Nothing too terribly interesting to post about this morning. I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to pack for our weekend trip while Chris is at the office this morning. Luckily, the kids are being very good, although Caleb has already manipulated me into giving him candy. When he asks for it, I say "no, it's too early in the day." However, he has learned how to get candy whenever he wants just by doing something simple: going potty in the toilet. He isn't potty trained and really isn't even close, but whenever he wants candy and I say "no", he runs to the bathroom and goes potty. What?!?! When did he learn this glitch in the system? Anyway, the "potty candy" is apparently keeping him satisfied because he is being a really good boy this morning while I get the packing done. Hannah also must have sensed that I had things to do because she was practically begging for me to put her down for an early nap this morning, much like she was practically begging for me to put her to bed early last night. Thanks, baby! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful and sunny weekend. We'll be traveling to Iowa to visit family for the weekend but not so far south that we're in the flood waters. (No posts until Sunday night, FYI.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am not sure I'll be able to survive that long without a post from you! :) Have a good weekend!
Have a great weekend!! We head for Iowa soon too, such a long drive.
I am responding to your comment you left me.... I wasn't sure if you get the comments when i comment back on my own profile, so i will just write here! :P
Dawn works at the Target in Cottage Grove right now! I totally forgot that you knew her. She had extensions for the wedding, so her hair isn't really that long! :) But i suppose she does look different after a few years of not seeing her! :p
Post a Comment