Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jumping Babies

For Caleb's first Christmas, he received a Jumperoo from his grandparents. It has turned out to be the best baby toy we have ever had. I think that Hannah even loves it more than Caleb did, and believe me, Caleb loved that thing! I think Chris and I have some how passed a "jumping gene" down to our children, because they have always loved to stand up on their legs and jump like mad from a very young age. Fortunately, all of this jumping really wears them out. Hannah recently fell asleep after a big fit of jumping so I took a picture. After I saw the picture, I realized that it looked kind of familiar....

Hannah sleeping in the Jumperoo:



Caleb sleeping in the Jumperoo:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I had to do a double take to see that the second one was Caleb! :)

*gEEns* said...

Too Cute!! Your kids are soo adorable! Maybe someday i will meet them...... :)

The Fritz Facts said...

How cute!! I have a few of Boo in her jumper. She loved that thing!