Thursday, June 19, 2008

A to Z of Me

**I just thought this was a neat survey that I got via email. You never know...you might learn something new! :)

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dusting
D - Dessert you love: Chocolate Fondue or Creme Brulee
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee and two eggs
F - Favorite actor(s): Audrey Hepburn
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: Used to play piano, french horn, and violin
J - Job title: Mommy
K - Kid(s): Caleb (2 1/2 yrs) & Hannah (6 months)
L - Living arrangements: House with husband, children and doggie
M - Mom's name: Gloria Scovill
N - Nicknames: Honey, KatieDee, Katrina, Katie Love, Kat
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: I have too many! First to mind is people who don't watch their children and let them do whatever they want in public AND people who let their kids touch other people's babies and don't stop them. Ugh! (I guess you can tell that this recently happened to me....)
Q- Quote(s) you like: Lots! Favorite might be: "Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breath away."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers, 2 half-sisters
T - Time you woke up today: 6:30am (thank you, Hannah!)
U - Unique habit: Hmmmm....I'll back to you on that one...
V - Vegetable you hate: Tofu or beets
W - Worst habit: Procrastinating and being lazy!!!
X - X-rays you've had: Ankle, abdomen,...that might be it.
Y - Yummy food you make: Lots of family recipes from my two red cookbooks (Albert City one and Lancaster one)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini (be careful--there are two sides of me! j/k)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say that there weren't many things I didn't already know. There were a few that I said, "oh yeah! She's told me that before". :)

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell ya Katie, it is SO much fun getting to get a peak into your life as a mommy...still makes me feel old, of course, but still lots of fun. I have so many fun memories of YOU at Caleb's age...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I DO know how to spell PEEK...geez...

CabinGarden said...

If you think Beth feels old, I can remember when SHE was Caleb's age! How old do you think I feel? HA! I do have to agree with her, though. I, too, really enjoy reading about your "mommy" experiences and watching your children grow. You are amazing!