Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Toddler to Teenager Part 2
Ok, here we go again! We played outside for most of the morning because the weather is GORGEOUS today. The forecast calls for sunny and 80 degrees for the rest of the week. As I was thinking about how great that is, I also realized that my son (who just grew out of all of his clothes) doesn't have very many summer shorts and tops. Hooray! An excuse to go shopping! (My husband is rolling his eyes about now...) We went to Kohl's where the prices are low and the selection is decent for toddler clothes. I was picking things out for Caleb and then decided to make the mistake of asking for his opinion. The shark shirt was a "yes" in Caleb's book. The jean shorts got a positive reaction. I was informed by my two-year old, however, that the panda shirt is "not cool". Whoever is teaching my son to act like a 15-year old---stop it! ;) Sorry...I guess I had to vent. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's just growing up too fast for his own good! Are you sure he isn't turning 15?! Think of all the lovely things you have to look forward to! And wait until he starts teaching all his opinions to Hannah! Then you'll really have your hands full! :)
That is hilarious! He cracks me up. I love the little opinions and thoughts of two year olds. Just wait for Hannah...oh man it is so much fun!
Post a Comment