I have to apologize. I'm not really in any mood to write anything witty or cute right now. I'm not crabby but pretty tired and can't think of how to word Caleb and Hannah's cute antics today. They were adorable as usual as we ran our errands and attended playgroup. Caleb even surprised me by saying "please" and "thank you" without being prompted at playgroup. (I was very proud and it certainly made me feel like a good mom!) Hannah has been a bit of a pill the past couple days since she doesn't really want to nap during the day. I think it's because of her teeth and I guess I don't really mind that she doesn't want to sleep, but it's frustrating to put her down for a nap 10 times only to have her sleep for a few minutes at a time.
Oh, I guess I have something semi-interesting to talk about. I realized that I shouldn't watch TV or talk to anyone for about an hour before I fall asleep at night. (This was Chris' suggestion after hearing this next part.) I had an AWFUL dream this morning right before I woke up. My dream was all about being held hostage with Caleb and about a dozen other people that I didn't know. We were all in a parking lot when a group of men (who had held Joe Nathan hostage as well and were driving his Lexus) drove up and were stealing hubcaps and chrome off the outside of people's cars. Then they forced all of us (apparently I was only with Caleb, not Hannah, but Jack happened to be there) into a corner of the parking lot that was blocked by older buildings and we were all terrified for our lives. I woke up to Caleb crying because he too was having a bad dream (about an elephant with an rainbow-colored trunk, he says) and I had to try to shake that awful unsettled feeling you get when you wake up in the middle of a weird dream. The reason why Chris said that I shouldn't watch TV before bed is that everything about the dream was because of things I saw on TV or talked about right before falling asleep. I even dreamt about all the men holding us hostage because of a news story that I saw that evening! (Joe Nathan was in a Twins commercial right before I fell asleep, but I'm sure I dreamt of him rather than any other player because I LOVE him! No secret there!) Anyways, boring, I'm sure, but maybe that's why I'm out-of-sorts today. :p
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't have to be Super-Mom AND Super-Blogger! You are allowed to have a "Blah" blogging day! :) (But don't let it happen *too* often!) *wink*
I have blah blogging days all the time!! I pre post so much now, especially with it being summer time.
That is a pretty wicked dream...it is one of the reasons I hate watching the 10 o'clock news. I always have strange dreams.
Post a Comment