Caleb was quite a ham today. He's getting to an age where he can purposely come up with funny things to say on his own. For example, when I told him that he would have to have milk before bed and not juice, I asked "What kind of milk would you like?" He answered with "Beana Juice-milk??" Then he giggled because he knew that he said something silly. (Beana juice is what we call white grape juice, due to that being Cousin Beana's favorite juice.) He then gave his order: "Regular milk and chocolate milk mixed together and warmed up." I commented on how that is a pretty specific order but Chris told me that that's what I sound like when I order at Starbuck's, so I guess I can't complain. :)
While I was heating up Caleb's milk, I noticed that he was scratching at his "backside". I said "Hey, what's up with your b-u-t-t?" Caleb said "My butt? It's just hanging out." :)
I realized today that Hannah has her first crush and it's not on any of the neighborhood baby boys. She seems to be absolutely smitten with Caleb's Diego doll.

All day, she'd spot where it was on the floor and roll to it, no matter how far away it was or how many times I put her on the floor. Several times, she's rolled right on top of the doll (it's kind of like a pillow) and started screeching with joy. She loves this thing! And, as you can tell, it's bigger than she is. I also found out today that she's going to love old movies just like her mom. I was watching "Some Like It Hot" and she just couldn't get over how funny Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon look in drag.... That's my kind of girl!
3 comments:
Seriously Katie, if he is 'good to go' in a few days, I'm coming up there and egging your house or something out of jealousy. The potty scene is not going well here. And furthermore, if you get through the whole thing only owning 6 pairs of underwear for your boy...well...eggs AND tomatoes...
She's starting early huh!? She'll be a heartbreaker I am sure!
Caleb does sound like you ordering coffee...he's starting early, too! :)
Just hanging out...how funny.
You only have 6 pairs? Man alive, Boo has almost 20. She loves undies...a bad habit early but oh well. Buy more...quickly. lol
Post a Comment