Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally!!

Today is a special day: Hannah's first tooth has poked through! We've been waiting and waiting and it finally happened. She just grabbed my thumb and started chomping on it, and there it was: the wonderful prick of a new tooth on her bottom gum. While I was running around rejoicing over this new tooth, Hannah wasn't so thrilled. Her naptime is approaching, to this is the best "we just noticed a new tooth" picture I could get from her:



She should be thrilled because not only does she get a new tooth, but she just got a whole new wardrobe today, too! You might be asking yourself how I conjured this up while not leaving the house and didn't she just get new clothes a couple weeks ago? You are right about this. But, as I was looking through her closet and putting the 6-month Carter's clothes away for storage (they're getting a bit tight), I found TONS of 9-month Carter's clothes that I didn't even know that we had. Whoo-hoo! Chris is thrilled because I don't need to spend any money and I'm thrilled because everything is so darn cute! Thanks to my mom, mother-in-law and anyone else that gave us 9-month clothes as gifts. They're now going to good use!

Also, here is a random picture that I took of the kids this morning. I love it because the kids are actually playing together. They were talking to each other and everything! (Notice that my son is sitting on a LAWN CHAIR!) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute together! I just want to snuggle with them!

Yay for Hannah! She'll be eating all of Caleb's little toys in no time! :)