skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day #3 and #4
Well, potty training is still going well but it's like pulling teeth to get Caleb to "try" to go potty. His new favorite thing to say is "I won't!" when we suggest he go to the bathroom. Yesterday went very well and we didn't have any accidents. This morning was FABULOUS because Caleb woke up with a dry Pull-Up! I know it's not going to be dry every morning, but it was a nice surprise for us. He proceeded to do very well all day until just a little bit ago when he was too busy playing with his toys to go to the bathroom. Pretty common problem, I'm sure, and I'm also sure that we'll have more accidents because of that. It was only a little one and he ran to the bathroom as soon as he noticed. He has been doing so well that we've decided to go out to dinner and run some well-needed errands tonight. (Ok, I'll admit it: we're going out to dinner because I don't have anything to cook in this house! The well-needed errands are to Target and the grocery store!!) I'll keep you posted on how it goes away from home. Believe me, the extra undies and pants are packed in the diaper bag just in case. It was certainly weird to take his diapers out of the bag and replace them with underwear. Oh, and Caleb proclaimed last night that he is, in fact, an "Underwear-wearer!!" He came up with that all by himself....
On a random note (which I'm so good at), Hannah has decided to make her Army Aunt proud, so she's been doing push-ups. She likes to roll around and then go up into a position like this:

I know that it's a bad picture---I had to take it really quick. She's certainly a strong little girl! Maybe she'll be into yoga in the future???
3 comments:
Remind me how old Caleb is?? (i am a bad friend for not remembering) It sounds like he is doing very well with the potty training! :) Way to go Caleb!
Hannah is adorable. I love her push up picture.
Hannah's Army Aunt will be so proud! You just HAVE TO print this picture out and send it to her so she can brag!!!
And, Caleb is doing FANTASTICALY well with potty training! If he gets fully trained in the next week or so, you should write a book!
That cracks me up! Hannah is a hoot.
Good luck tonight! It is never easy the first time you go somewhere when potty training. I dreaded it.
Post a Comment