I had a much-needed appointment at the chiropractor this morning. The kids stayed with Chris while I went and I ended up being gone for a couple of hours. When I got back, Caleb sat next to me on the couch and we had a pretty funny conversation.
C: "How I love you!" Gives me a big hug.
Me: "How I love YOU!"
C: "Where did you go?"
Me: "I went to the chiropractor."
C: "What did they do there?"
Me: "They adjusted my back."
C: Looks at my back curiously.
Me: "Do you think it looks good?"
C: Pulls my shirt up in back and pats my back all over with his hand. "Yep, looks good to me!"
Apparently, Caleb can tell just by patting someone's back if they've had an adjustment or not! :)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is just so cute. I love it!
Post a Comment