Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fantastic!

Well, we got our new phones so all is right with the world. :) Chris came home early because he was so excited (like I said, our old phones were dinosaurs!). This was great for me because not only do I love hanging out with my husband (go figure!), it also gave me the opportunity to run into a bunch of stores while the kids waited in the car with Chris. Those errands are so tricky! You know the ones---you just have to run into a place for two seconds and it's just not worth it to drag both kids in with you? I had a list of places I needed to go, and I got it all done, thank goodness!! Anyways, most of the afternoon was spent setting up email on the phone and adding our contact list. It's always fun for me, but also a little frustrating since I'm so technologically-dumb. Chris has to help me with EVERYTHING! (I hope he doesn't mind!) :)
Caleb was hilarious yesterday as usual. His new thing (not sure if I've mentioned this is the past few days?) is that he always says things like "You're the best daddy ever!" or "You're the nicest mommy ever!" He's such a loving little guy and he always tells us that he loves us. I suppose it's because I can't stop telling him the same thing! He also said some silly stuff, too. For example: he dragged all the blankets from his room and Hannah's room to my bed. Then he came downstairs and said "Look upstairs, Mom! I made your bed look fantastic!" :)

Hannah is kind of baffling me these days, as well. She doesn't crawl yet but she is ALL OVER the place! She knows where she wants to go and she'll get there. (I should put a bumper sticker on her diaper that reads "Playroom or Bust!") If I go into the kitchen to do something and leave her in the living room with her toys, lately she's been surprising me by being in a completely different room when I walk back into the living room. I'll have to search for her and then I'll find her in the dining room, or in the foyer. It's crazy! I actually had to spy on her yesterday to see if she was crawling without me knowing it because she gets around so fast! I can't imagine her walking as early as Caleb did. That would mean she'll be walking in October. Ahhh!! I'm certainly not ready for that! :p

No comments: