#1: Hannah finally had her 6-month pictures taken. Only 1.5 months late!! I told Chris that we have to get her pictures taken again at the end of September and he said "But that's only 6 weeks away!" Well, yes, but that's what we get for being late! :) We went to the Mall of America to a photographer that we have used in the past. We made a night out of it and had dinner at the mall and also did a little shopping. Normally, we like to hit Nickelodeon Universe, too, since Caleb likes the train ride and the carousel, but I was feeling very nauseous and really wanted to go home after dinner. No---get your mind straight! I wasn't nauseous because I'm pregnant (as my sister thought when she called last night). I've been in the middle of a random stomach bug that has made me have side cramps one day, stomach cramps another day and now nausea. Ugh....at least I feel good today. Anyways, here are two adorable pictures of our little princess:


(Most of you will be getting prints of these pictures, of course, but they're too cute not to share with the world!)
The frilly pink dress is from my sister and it BARELY fit Hannah. I have been planning since before she was born to get her 6-month pictures taken in that dress. It was SO cute!! The jumper with the flower on it is from my mother-in-law and I was also planning on having Hannah's picture taken in it when it was given to her as a gift. She has the cutest clothes all because of what everyone gives her!! Lucky girl! :)
#2: I am finally getting a new phone today! Chris and I have had the same phones for over 2.5 years and they are getting very old. They're like dinosaurs! When I try to send emails from my phone, I type faster than the keyboard can keep up and also my voice command is not understanding me as well as I would like. (I sometimes have to talk in a British accent for it to understand what I'm saying! Okay, fine....I just like to goof around in a British accent....) :)
#3: Kara is coming! We have been waiting all summer for her to arrive and the time is finally here. Kara is my 10-year old cousin and she loves to hang out with Caleb and Hannah. Literally, she will sit with Hannah for 4 hours and not put her down! :) Caleb is SO excited for Kara to visit and it will be a week full of fun. We're going to go to all the fun kid places and I can already see how the week is going to go by very very fast. If I don't get a chance to post every day next week it's only because I'm out of energy! :)
2 comments:
#1...HANNAH IS ADORABLE! I just love her! And that signature "Hannah smile" makes me just want to eat her up! (I hope I get pictures!)
#2...Yay iPhones! :)
#3...I wish I wasn't working so I could go with you to all those fun place. I'd get to hang out with you and the kiddos and I am just a big kid and would have a blast! I'll see you next weekend, though! :)
I can't wait to see Hannah next weekend!! She is getting so big! I love the pictures, they always do such a good job.
I wish I could get a new phone...but have to wait a couple more months. But, when you drop your purse, and you have something heavy in it...make sure it doesn't land on your phone. The screen breaks...shoot.
Post a Comment