Friday, August 29, 2008

Fashion-sense!

I am proud to say that my daughter has a wonderful sense of fashion, and she is only 8-months old. First off, she picked out these adorable shoes at the store today so we got a pair in one size bigger than she's wearing now. (Maybe she'll be walking by then???)



Next, when putting on her PJs tonight, she didn't want her feet to go in the feet-holes, so I tied the feet behind her so she wouldn't get caught in them when she crawled around.



Haha...okay, so maybe it's not HER sense of fashion that is coming out here. Maybe it's my crazy idea and maybe it's not so stylish but this IS pretty practical, wouldn't you say? :)

I also got an awesome picture of Hannah doing her latest thing: *trying* to climb up the stairs. She isn't really close to doing it, but she'll kneel at the bottom of the stairs for a really long time and try to will herself up them. Gotta give the girl credit---she knows what she wants even if she can't get it yet!



We had a great day today and are looking forward to a BUSY weekend. Our "great day" consisted of the jaw adjustment (refer to my earlier post if need be---and for the record, I can't say my jaw feels any different....), then the painter came by to do the estimate, as I mentioned earlier. I have since then picked all the paint colors (with Chris' input considered, hehe) and have "called in" the colors to the painter. He was nice enough to leave a palette of ALL the colors that Sherman-Williams can do, so that was pretty handy. Then, the kids and I headed to the mall and met up with Sarah and the girls. It was great to see them and we had an awesome time! All the kids got shoes and Caleb got to pick out his Halloween costume and some birthday presents for himself. (What a lucky boy!) He was also so lucky to fall asleep in the car on the way home and have his "personal attendant" (aka Mommy) carry him into the house and get him snuggled and comfy on the couch.



This weekend will be busy because of all the projects we hope to accomplish. We have no concrete plans and no family gatherings, surprisingly enough, so we are hoping to re-do the entire playroom (paint, bookshelves and all) and do some other little projects that are much needed. I'll let you know how much we end up actually doing since you know how much our family LOVES to veg on the couch, eat guacamole, and procrastinate! :)

No comments: