Sunday, August 31, 2008
Nothing too Interesting....
The title says it all! Yesterday and today, we have been getting stuff done around the house (as we hoped to do) but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think it's very interesting. Hence, I did not post last night. Yesterday turned out to be crazy busy. It started with our coffee maker breaking and ended with a nice jacuzzi. In between, we got a new coffee maker, Jack got his first haircut ever (he looks great! I'll try to post a pic tomorrow), Hannah pulled up to a standing position at the bottom of the stairs and I got an urge to organize the basement. We also moved Chris' Mustang to his parents' house and that was almost a fiasco. (To Chris' credit, he got the thing off the trailer all by himself and definitely proved his strength!) Today, Chris organized the garage, with the help of an almost three-year old, and I did a lot of piddly things around the house that needed to get done. Tomorrow, we are going to go to breakfast with my mom and brother, then hold my brother hostage all day while we do even MORE stuff around the house! Still haven't re-done the playroom, but the other stuff we've gotten done is very refreshing and over-due. Let's hope we can continue our momentum and work our butts off tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment