Friday, August 22, 2008

Funny Boy

Caleb has said a couple super cute things already this morning. I was pretending to cry when Chris left for work. Caleb came up to me, patted my shoulder and said "It's okay, Mom. I'll keep you safe." If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will! I also plugged in an air freshener in our living room this morning. It was a kind of fruity scent from Bath and Body Works. After a few minutes, Caleb said "I smell something."
"What do you smell?" I asked.
"It's your chapstick!" It was the air freshener that he smelled but for some reason, he thought it smelled like chapstick. :)

I know it's been awhile since I've posted any pictures and they are piling up. I'll get some posted tonight if I can. I also feel out of sorts because my husband took my laptop with him this morning! (It's technically "our" laptop, but is he really going to own up to having a pink laptop???) That thing was like my third child and I would use it about 10 times a day, so now I don't know what to do! Use a regular desktop computer?? I think I forgot how! j/k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm without my hubby this weekend, too! We can miss them together! :)

That is the sweetest thing EVER that Caleb said! Maybe Sadie can keep me safe...she wouldn't be much of a guard-cat, though. :) "What a stranger? OOh! Someone new to pet me!" :)

I'll have to send you messages with weekend updates while I am away with the girls...should be interesting! :)