skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back to Work...
Well, the weekend is over and we didn't re-do the playroom. I am, however, amazed at all the projects that we did get done around the house and I am SO excited to finally get some rooms painted tomorrow. We brought my brother back to our house today (after breakfast with him and my mom) and put him to work right away. By "work", I mean that he ran around the house squealing with Caleb for about 5 hours. Literally. There was a little nap in between there (Caleb's nap, that is), but it was HOURS of squealing and laughing by Caleb and Ben. Of course, he also helped Chris take down all the desks in my craft room which was a huge help. (For all of you who have seen my craft room, know that it is COMPLETELY empty right now! The closet is packed with craft supplies, but the rest of the room is bare. It's a miracle!!) My mom came back to our house for dinner after a hard day's work and we had a great time visiting before we parted ways to get ready for the week. I almost forgot to mention that we also got quite a surprise this morning when we notice Hannah CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS!! Apparently, this one is going to rival her brother in her early physical accomplishments. I guess she'll keep me on my toes, right???
Here is the picture of Jack that I promised. I think he looks younger with his new haircut....

Here is Hannah pretending to be a flower:

Here is Ben with the kiddos:

Have a great week, everyone!
3 comments:
Such adorable pictures! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend for Caleb's Birthday Bash! :)
I love when I can actually get projects done around the house. I feel so much better.
Hannah is so cute! aw~ I wanna meet your lovely kids~ : ) Benny looks nice also~ he is really nice brother. hehe
Post a Comment