I have been "tagged" by Sarah to post 6 random facts about myself.
1. I love the Eiffel Tower, but have never been to Paris to see it.
2. I drink about 3-6 mug-fulls of coffee a day, depending on the day.
3. I eat two eggs for breakfast every single morning. No lie!
4. I still need to lose 17 pounds of "baby fat". I say this hoping that it will actually motivate me to TRY to lose it! Hehe....
5. My favorite color used to be red, but since having Hannah, it has now changed to pink.
6. My favorite thing to do in the evenings is watch a good movie with my husband, while drinking wine and eating green olives.
Now, I "tag" Gina, Beth, Kellyn, Andi, Erin, and Jill S. I can't wait to hear 6 random facts about each of you, if you are up for it! :)
Here are the rules:
Six Random Facts About Me
1. Link to the person who tagged you (I didn't "link"...sorry!)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment