Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute Pictures

We don't have a lot going on today so I thought I'd post some cute pictures of Hannah that were taken in the past couple of days.

She can now do "So Big!" It's so cute! Plus, she just looks so cute when she has baby food all over her face...


On a random side note, she used to be not very good at eating solids (baby food). I had just told Heather how she just doesn't eat very much and then the next day, I tried to feed Hannah one of the baby dinner jars. She loved it! Last night, she ate a whole jar for the first time! So, I lied when I said she wasn't good at it---she just wanted to eat something more challenging.

Here are the two "buddies". Man, if I left these two alone, they would get into so much trouble! (Notice how Caleb is helping Hannah go up the stairs....)



Yoda! Need I say more?



In this picture, Hannah is standing in our living room, as usual and talking REALLY LOUD! I just thought her face was hilarious!



And in this final picture, Hannah is playing with the balloons from Caleb's party. She loves to play with them and doesn't mind when she gets all tangled. :)

1 comment:

Erin Lewis said...

Your children are adorable!!! I love these pictures - keep them coming!