Yesterday, we had Caleb's birthday party here at our house. We invited his friends and our family. Because all of Caleb's friends are his age, they're a little too young to be dropped off at a party, so their families came as well (which was just the way we wanted it!) We had a moonwalk and a lady who did temporary tattoos and balloon twisting. It was a neat idea, even if I could have done as good a job making those balloon animals. (The dinosaur, the cat and all the other animals except for the monkey looked exactly the same.... Hmmmmm.....) They lady was nice and the kids were entertained and having fun which is all that mattered to us.
On to the pictures!
Here is a picture of the Moonwalk. It's a "Speed Racer", even though the theme of the party was "Diego"....

Hannah's newest decoration: a tattoo that DADDY had put on her! (It's says "Speed Demon"....)

Caleb with his two tattoos:

This is picture of my drink with BEES in it! The bees were just horrible, which is something we weren't expecting. Luckily, Heather has a little known talent of bee-killing, so she was our official "Swatter". A couple of bees decided to taste my beverage so I left it on the table to see if we could "catch" more. It's hard to tell in the picture but those bees are actually swimming. I kid you not! One of them is doing the back-stroke...

Here is Paige with her Vikings hat:

Caleb this morning with his balloon sword and his balloon dinosaur (that popped two minutes after this picture was taken!)

Here is the birthday boy blowing out his candles:

It was a great day and I even got the kids to sleep in a little bit this morning. Chris is off working on the Mustang, which is fine by me because he stayed home all of yesterday and let me order him around before the party. ("Tables need to be set up!" "Go to the store and buy some ice!" He really put up with a lot!!) I think we'll have a pretty interesting day around the house before the kids and I head out to run errands. Hannah has added "pulling up on the couch" to her repertoire and the only problem is that when she loses her balance, she falls flat on her back and starts crying. It's going to be a long process I think, because after she did it the first time, she climbed right up and did it again!! The nice thing is that she'll cuddle with me after she bonks her head, unlike Caleb would at this age! :)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys had a good day for the party!! Looks like everyone had a great time.
Cool balloon animals, that always makes a birthday party.
Post a Comment