I thought I'd post early today since I know I'll be a crazy-lady by the end of the day. Today, we are going to do as much preparation as we can for Caleb's birthday party tomorrow. The kids and I are going to go get all the food and a few other things. When Chris gets home from work, we're going to go rent the tables and chairs and then he's going to mow so the yard looks nice and pretty for our guests. Last year, we had the party catered by Famous Dave's, and while that was very easy, we had tons of left-overs and I couldn't fully enjoy it due to the strep throat I had been diagnosed with 10 minutes before the party. This year, we thought about having it catered again, but then we thought "What would Caleb love to eat?? Hot dogs!!" So, we're making it simple: hot dogs, chips, fruit, salad...you know, like a picnic! Easy-Peasy-1-2-3sy!
I will be sure to post many pictures tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun at the party!!! It is supposed to be a nice day! :)
Happy Birthday Caleb!
I'm crossing my fingers for no rain. I did suggest to Chris that you should just have the jumper set up in the basement in case of rain...or rent a bunch of trampolines! :)
Post a Comment